Thursday, September 1, 2011

I IZ Here.

I haven't had much to update about lately. I'm working on a new costume for Anime USA that's all the way in November. It's a lot of work, and it's taking me forever to complete! I won't be at Dragon Con this weekend sadly, but i'm spending some fun times with friends instead!

Oh, and while working on my new costume I learned a very valuable lesson. Don't paint with spray paint or floral spray outside when the humidity is high. Instead of spraying out in a nice mist, the paint will dribble out as a liquid as it hits the moisture in the air...and sadly...it will ruin your project! I never had that problem before, so I had no idea! A few days later, when it was less humid, I tried again, and it worked out perfectly. DERP!

No comments:

Post a Comment