1. Your first cosplay:
Check out that awesome plastic shotgun! I LOVED that thing. I was so proud of this stupid costume! I had no idea what I was doing with it though. <3 Still love Claire Redfield!
2. How many costumes have you done?
I just counted 57 on my website, but I may have miscounted since it's after work and. I'm brain dead.
3. Your most recent cosplay.
Mostly my own website a,d cosplay facebook, Cosplay Blogger thing, sometimes on Twitter. Certainly not LJ much since I am too busy/lazy/boring to update it as much as I should.
4. Your cosplay communities; where do you go to talk about cosplay?
5. Blatant self plug! Link us to your cosplay page, be it dA, ACP, Coscom, whatever!
Cosplay Blog - Already thinking of deleting this stupid thing. I don't really keep up with updating it already! 0_o
6. Your favourite cosplay (that you have done)
Being 100% re-made AGAIN for Otakon. I'm nutzo with this thing! I like to apply my new skills on it to see how I've grown.
7. The character you have cosplayed that is most similar to you (if none that you have cosplayed, then one that you will cosplay)
8. Your cosplay plans for the rest of the year (if you have no more for this year, then do next year!)
9. The dream cosplay that might just happen
It used to be Ultimecia way back when I first started out (also re-making it for Katsucon 2012).
Now it's THIS:
Hoping to make it next year sometime!
10. The dream cosplay that will never happen
Probably this because I can't find the damn fabric! I really don't want to paint hexagons all over it by hand!