11. Something cosplay-related that you will never do (eg. crossplay, cosplay from a certain series)
I will never cosplay from Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball Z, Panty and Stocking, Hetalia. I will never crossplay - I'm too girly!
12. Your cosplay idol.
Little guy's got MAD talent man!
13. Your cosplay specialty (ie. something that seems to apply to a large amount of your cosplays, it could be a specific series, or a common feature in their appearance, such as glasses)
I love crafting things from clay and painting them! I think that's my strongest talent. I'm also pretty good at altering shoes for cosplay. I'm also starting to work with resin, so hopefully I will good with that too!
14. Your cosplay-making habits (eg. singing while working on cosplay)
I like to have science shows playing on Netflix when I work on stuff. I especially love anything about space, extraterrestrial beings, or the universe. I also like to eat Cheetos, but they make my fingers cheesy and I have to wash them all the time. It's sort of a dumb idea.
15. Your least favourite thing about cosplay
I HATE to style and cut wigs. I also hate custom coloring them.
16. Do you belong to any cosplay groups? If so, what are they?
No not really. Unless Josh and I count as a group, lol.
17. What events have you cosplayed to?
Tons of conventions over the years! Too many to list here. I have also cosplayed at Best Buy with Josh to win a free copy of FF13, and for a cosplay fashion show at the Washington D.C. Cherry Blossom Festival.
18. What is your best cosplay memory?
Josh in Seifer proposing to me while I was wearing my Sorceress Ultimecia costume at Otakon!
19. What is your worst cosplay memory?
Falling down the stairs in a parking garage at Otakon 2003 on sunday. I sprial fractured the upper bone in my arm and messed up my elbow! I had to be taken away by ambulance (my first and thankfully only ambulance ride)! My arm was so bad. It's actually still not completely straight.
20. Have you won any cosplay awards?
21. Show us your best cosplay derp photo!
22. Have you worn cosplay in a regular situation? (eg. at school, to work)
Heck no! For the most part, my hobby is separate from normal life.