Sunday, July 3, 2011

Last of the Cosplay Questions



23. Your most expensive cosplay

Either of these two:
 

24. Your most comfortable cosplay and most uncomfortable cosplay

Most Comfortable:

 
Most Uncomfortable:
Ugh the way this thing makes your head and neck feel after a few hours...! I love me some hardcore doses of Advil! 


25. The cosplay you put the most effort into

Well definitely Sorceress Edea since I've re-made it so many STUPID times. 



Also this thing due the amount of planning and engineering I did:


26. Any unfinished costumes? Will you ever finish them?
oh man yes! I have several costumes that are laying around my sewing room that need to be made! 
I don't know if i'll ever finish Alex Rowe from Last Exile for Josh. I got really bored of it...even though it's almost done! I really just need to suck it up and complete it!

I also have all the supplies for or have started on these:


It's pretty ridiculous! lol 

27. How many wigs do you own? Which is your favourite?
omg a lot. I have a wig addiction, and I have a ton I haven't even worn. No idea of an exact count. 

28. Where do you work on your cosplays and where do you store them when they’re done?
I have a sewing room dedicated to my costume stuff. I store parts in various places: some in my costume closet, some in the basement, some in the shed (depending on their size)

29. What is your favourite cosplay item? (eg. a pair of shoes, a wig)

My ex-mode Griever mask! I'm so proud of him, and I LOVE HIM!! Like a child, lol. 


30. Describe cosplay in three words. No more, no less
expensive, time consuming, artistic

No comments:

Post a Comment